London London Tileyard Road N7 9AH 51.5427095999 -0.123262
Pretty Green Head Office
JD SPORTS - AT A GLANCE
Since the birth of Rock ‘n’ Roll in the late 1950s, British street culture has been influencing fashion and music worldwide. Pretty Green has an authenticity born from a deep understanding of that culture and the things that make it relevant today.
Pretty Green are looking for a highly motivated Studio Photographer to join their content team. With a creative eye and the ability to capture products in the best way possible through lighting, styling, and composition. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of camera equipment and studio lighting, as well as a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, fashion business.
You’ll be part of a creative & collaborative team within the company and work closely with the Content Coordinator, Graphic Designer and Studio Assistant. Reporting into the Content Manager.
• Shoot all ecommerce imagery for the website including model images, mannequin images for every product
• Shoot lifestyle brand imagery for website & social media as required
• Ability to conceptualize and execute mood, lifestyle, flat lay, ghost mannequin, studio model and on-location model shots, and any other type of photography that works towards presenting products in their best light.
• Work with the design team on product styling for all shoots. Be responsible for light product styling when required for model shots and curated flat lays.
• Excellent retouching skills. Ability to retouch to industry standard and also provide retouch notes & feedback for the Studio Assistant.
• Collaborate with the content team on creative concepts for shoots including styling, casting and art direction
• Work with e-commerce merchandising coordinators to establish and maintain an efficient workflow
• Arrange model castings when required and be the main point of contact with the model agencies for bookings
• Manage the studio assistant, including overseeing the editing, selection and filing of images, retouching of images and general management of the in-house studio. Provide support and mentorship to the studio assistant as required
• Responsible for quality control of all images
• Contribute ideas for growing and developing the studio's set up & offerings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in an e-commerce photography role within a retail fashion business
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Lightroom CC, Capture One, and Bridge
• Strong and extensive knowledge of shooting fashion, achieving the absolute highest standard of imagery for e-commerce and editorial photography
• Ability to photograph using both natural and studio lighting (strobes, soft boxes, umbrellas), utilizing tethered shooting
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt easily to changes in art direction, product design, and project execution
• Excellent organizational, administrative, time management skills
• Able to maintain quality when working under pressure.
• Energetic attitude and passion for photography
• Experience with video production & editing, Premiere Pro preferred
• Strong team player who is able to work across multiple teams
Pretty Green Head Office