Studio Assistant / Junior Stylist
Farsley Farsley 83-85 Town Street LS28 5UJ 53.8140503 -1.6725639
The Hip Store HQ
STUDIO ASSISTANT / JUNIOR STYLIST
Supporting the Photography & Creative team to ensure daily and weekly targets are met. Maintain the high level of standards in the photography studio and assist with the day-to-day operations and maintenance. Involvement in styling elements of e-commerce and modelled product shots. Take ownership of the delivery and return of photography stock into the studio and back to the warehouse.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Steam garments and prepare accessories prior to shooting to maximise studio output.
- Prepare the studios for shoots, assisting with set up and preparations.
- Manage garment rails and prepare samples to be returned to the Warehouse, making sure they are correctly tagged and packaged.
- Liaise with the stylist on preparation of stock prior to model shoots and any shoots for additional assets.
- Styling product and outfit builds for on and off model photography / video.
- Assist in the delivery, organisation and return of seasonal samples, ensuring all products are accounted for in the correct location.
- Move stock, props and equipment between studio and storage areas as required.
- To assist all Photographers and teams in the studios throughout the day.
- Read & interpret company reporting on incoming and current stock
- Use company programs and devices to process intake of delivery and product return completion
- Ensure the studio is organised and tidy to maintain efficient working environment
- Good organizational skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- HIP product and brand knowledge
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Experience in styling
- Strong time management with ability to towards deadlines
The Hip Store HQ