Junior Studio Photographer (Apprentice)
Farsley Farsley 83-85 Town Street LS28 5UJ 53.8140503 -1.6725639
The Hip Store HQ
Shoot both product and marketing assets in the studio to the agreed standard as required. Working under the direction and giving assistance to creative photography lead.
• Setting up studio for shoots including lighting, arrangement, props, etc.
• Responsible for transactional & studio-based photography.
• Preparation of clothing I footwear I accessories - assisting stylist when required.
• Follow direction from creative photography lead.
• Assist creative photography lead on larger shoots & campaigns.
• Uploading of files / imagery to the correct destination in keeping with organized storage set up.
• Carry out post-production process after each shoot, keeping in line with brand guidelines.
• Assist in other tasks where necessary including studio maintenance, keeping all photography equipment organized and stored correctly.
• Experience with editing software including Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Lightroom
• Competent knowledge in setting up studio and lighting for commercial and e-com imagery.
• Proven experience within a similar role is advantageous.
• Able to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining a high level of quality and managing workloads.
• Organized and be able to manage own workflow.
• An interest and knowledge of the product and brands HIP stock would be advantageous for the role.
• Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English (preferable)
We are seeking the perfect Apprentice to fit in to an already successful and established team at HIP. Alongside this role the successful apprentice will study the Level 3 Photographic Assistant apprenticeship, which is suited for individuals with a keen interest and passion for photography. This apprenticeship will be delivered by JGA Group who are a national leading and well-established training provider who are specialists in a variety of sectors. They offer a learner centred, flexible and inclusive learning development programme.
This 18-month apprenticeship programme will develop key skills, knowledge, and behaviours of a Junior Assistant Photographer (Apprentice) allowing them to work collaboratively with others in the team to meet key performance indicators.
The Hip Store HQ