Junior Copywriter (Apprentice)
Farsley Farsley 83-85 Town Street LS28 5UJ 53.8140503 -1.6725639
The Hip Store HQ
- Completing all product copy with 100% accuracy in a manner that helps maximize sales and SEO.
- Assist in blog post creation with marketing/content team.
- Understand and maintain the quality management and file management system - employ a methodical approach to archive management and file organization.
- Develop a consistent tone of voice in all product and marketing copy.
- Provide support for marketing or social media copy when required.
- Work on tasks arranged by product & content executive to ensure efficient intake management.
- Perform routine scans on all brand pages on site to ensure specific details are correct and a uniform presentation is maintained.
- Gather and organize brand documents and information for upcoming seasons.
- Spend time with brand team and product & content executive investing in showcasing brand information in store to better present and educate customers.
- Provide additional support for writing and creating copy for brand decks.
- An opportunity to learn more about PPC, search marketing and web analytics, supported by the JD group multichannel team.
- Proven experience within a similar role is advantageous.
- Able to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining a high level of quality and managing workloads.
- Organized and be able to manage own workflow.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas to Line Manager and other non-graphical team members.
- An interest and knowledge of the product and brands HIP stock would be advantageous for the role.
- Maths and English Grade C/4 or above (prefered)
We are working with Apprentify to source and recruit the perfect Apprentice to fit in to an already successful and established team. Apprentify are a national leading training provider who pride themselvse in offering a specialist programme to turn apprentices into business ready experts.
Alongside this role the successful apprentice will study the Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship, which is suited for individuals with a passion and flair for all things related to digital marketing from copywriting, SEO, web design, content creation and more.
This 13 month apprenticeship programme will develop key skills, knowledge and behaviours of a Junior Copywriter (Apprentice) allowing them to work collaboratively with others in the team, where they will gain creative and technical skills to implement into the workplace and meet key performance indicators.
The Hip Store HQ